An Introduction to Getting a Grip on Your Business
In this webinar you will learn:
• What you MUST have in place to attract the right person, EVERY TIME
• What works better than an organizational chart
• How you can build a team that has raving fans (your clients)
• How you can finally get a total grip on your business, and lead a better life
Covering the EOS Model & Tools the outcomes will be:
• Understand the six key components to building a truly great organization
• Learn how to get everyone focused on achieving a clear company vision
• Discover how to truly strengthen your business and produce powerful results
• Learn the tools to begin to instill discipline and accountability throughout the organization
• Learn how to roll up your sleeves and confront organizational issues head-on
Who is it for?
For the owners of established & motivated professional services businesses who have >10 staff & a leadership team, who are driven & want growth, as well as leading an IDEAL entrepreneurial life.
You already have a good business, but you feel like you have hit the ceiling & may be experiencing some of the following frustrations:
• Control - you don’t have flexibility over your own schedule. You’re working harder and longer hours than you’d like.Register Now
• Profit – you aren’t making enough money to invest in the people, training, technology, and equipment – and your own compensation – that you want.
• People – no one is really on the same page! Employees, vendors, customers, and even owners and partners. It feels like you’re a referee on a day-to-day basis.
• Hitting the Ceiling – you feel like your business is stuck. The team and company were on a great trend, but for some reason, you aren’t anymore. Maybe you’re not growing fast enough, or maybe you’re growing too fast! Maybe you’re not as efficient or as profitable as you’d like. Or maybe you just want more balance in your life.
• Nothing is working – no matter how many great books you read or how many seminars you go to, whatever you take away from them to implement in your business